IAN

IAN

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Class Evaluation

  • Choose The Right.

    1. One of the things I really liked about this class was learning about choosing the right.
    2. One thing that I disliked about this class was sitting next to #20
    3. A recommendation for this class is to share with your partner what you wrote about.
    4. The highlight in this class was doing the Student Success Statements and talking to Anthony about it.
    5. In this class I really tried to do all my work and keep up with the class
    6. Yes, I read my Life Planning Goals Journal 5 min a day because i make sure i keep up with my life planing.
    7. Yes, I am committed in being a CTR person because I like to do the right thing.
    8. To never be a CTW person or CTW
    9. CHOOSE THE RIGHT!!!!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment