IAN

IAN

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

"If I've got correct goals, and if I keep 

pursuing them the best way I know how, 

everything else falls into line. If I do the 

right thing right, I'm going to succeed." 

- Dan Dierdorf 


 Reflection: If someone has a goal, then they are more likely to get somewhere. If a person doesn't have goals, then they will have no purpose. If a person has no purpose, then they will not get far in life, and they will not be happy.  It is important to set goals so that you can achieve them, but you need to set goals that are correct. What I mean by correct is that these goals are met only by choosing the right and through constant hard work. If a person is constantly overachieving in everything they do, they are bound to end up reaching their goals. 

No comments:

Post a Comment