IAN

IAN

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

“I have been asked what i mean by ‘WORD of HONOR.’ i will tell you : Place me behind prison walls-walls of stone ever so high,ever so thick,reaching ever so far into the ground -there is a possibility that in some way or another i might be able to escape; but stand me on the floor and draw a chalk line around me and have me give MY WORD OF HONOR never to cross it.CAN I GET OUT OF THAT CIRCLE? NO/ NEVER! I’D DIE FIRST.”

- Karl G. Maeser


Reflection: I think that it is very important the honor of word because
the people is always right and is very important speak in good honor
because the prison no is a good benefice in the life and is a
possibility that in some way or another escape and
the problems in the life. It's too good realize action wrong because
looking the prison or the circle is a negative option that the person
realize and express with feel and the honor is important .

No comments:

Post a Comment