IAN

IAN

Thursday, December 17, 2015

Class/ Self Evaluation

     The things that i liked about this class was that i got to learn more about computers and i learned how to use one and how to do my work on a computer. I really love changing the wallpaper on my computer its really fun.What i dislike about this class is that we have to share the computers but their's nothing we cant do about that so have to deal with it. I think that there are no need for improvements in this class because i like it just the way my teacher Mr. Haymore runs things. I think that I didnt really try my hardiest but i did try i didn't just sit here and look at the computer i did my work all my work. YES, i am committed in being a ctr person because no matter what people do or say you should always pick the right. 

    

No comments:

Post a Comment