IAN

IAN

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Optician

Optician’s duties are to give advice to patients on lens type, frames and styling with further training, fitting contact lenses and giving advice on their care and use. Some of their responsibilities are to sell good such as contact lenses, spectacles, sunglasses, and other goods related to eyes in general. The Optician get median pay they get up to $48,843 in the US.

I honestly would not like to be an Optician because it is a lot of work I myself need glasses and don’t really like the type of glasses I wear or that I wear glasses at all I would want some eye contacts. I am happy that we have Optician’s because without them I wouldn’t be able to see but not just me half of the people that wear glasses wouldn’t be able to see. I just think that being an Optician wouldn’t be the right job for me therefore I would not like to have this job.

No comments:

Post a Comment